MSOT Program Learning Outcomes
The MSOT Program Learning Outcomes have been updated to support the program, effective
September 29, 2014.
Upon successful completion of the program the Master of Science in Occupational Therapy students will be able to:
1. Design and implement client centered care that is inclusive of cultural values, beliefs and needs.
2. Demonstrate effective communication skills to function effectively as a member of an inter-professional health care team.
3. Support all clinical decision making with evidence based practice.
4. Create interventions with a central focus on occupation as the means and end of the profession’s philosophy.
5. Employ health promotion and wellness in all interactions with individuals, communities and
6. Defend and advocate for health care change.